Your privacy is important to us. Although to access most of the information on this site you don’t need to supply any personal detail, it is possible that some data is collected while you’re browsing this site. We will never collect any data to sell it but information that is collected can sometimes be passed on to third parties. The user can, free of charge and on request, oppose to the use of his data for direct marketing. For this, he should contact Attraction Comm. V, Boomsestraat 164, 2845 Niel, Belgium or he can contact us via mail.
The data that might be collected is anonymous or aggregated data of a non-personal nature, such as browser type or IP address, the operating system you use or the domain name of the website from where you came to our website, or through which you leave it. This allows us to permanently optimize our website for the users.
In accordance with the Belgian law regarding the processing of personal data of 08/12/1992, the user has the legal right to inspect and correct his personal data. Subject to proof of identity (copy of identity card), you can receive the written notification of your personal details free of charge by means of a written, dated and signed request to Attraction Comm.V Boomsestraat 164, 2845 Niel, Belgium or via our contact form. If necessary, you can also request to correct the data that would be incorrect, incomplete or non-pertinent.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, (mobile) telephone number, birthdate or other details to help you with your experience. We may also log your IP-address.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
If you log in to our website using your social network website account (eg. facebook), we can retrieve information from this account to create a profile on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- For administrative purposes
- For market research purposes
We will never take any action ourselves to add e-mail addresses or other personal information to our database.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We take regular backups and use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
If, nevertheless the aforementioned precautions, a data breach would occur, we report this to the supervisory authority in accordance with the GDPR legislation. In the event of a serious data breach or danger for the persons behind it, we will also inform the relevant persons directly.
How long do we keep your data?
We do not store your data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was received or according to legal obligations. If you unsubscribe from our mailing list, your data will be temporarily put on a deregistration list that will no longer be mailed. Maximum 1 year later your data will also be removed from this list.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
For instance, cookies are used to help remember and process the items in a shopping cart. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables site owners to provide you with improved services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies in your browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Your data is being compiled by Attraction Comm. V who is also responsible for the compilation.
We may disclose your information:
- To third parties that are interested in contacting you or providing offers to you that may be related to our services or about products or services you may find of interest; If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at [email protected]
- On an anonymous, aggregated basis, to third parties for purposes that include research, analysis, retail marketing, and relevant advertising;
- To our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing, and transaction materials, and our Services’ maintenance and security. These companies are authorized to use your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep Your Information confidential;
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights;
- In connection with a Business Transfer; and;
- To our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management with us).
- If you do not want Your Information shared as described above, then you should not provide us with Your Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third parties with whom we cooperate
Our website is hosted at Combell. Combell may only use your information to provide us with a good service and are contractually obliged to treat your data confidentially. Check how Combell handles the privacy of your data.
Your personal data is stored on servers of our mailing provider MailerLite. MailerLite is GDPR compliant. Check how MailerLite handles the privacy of your data.
- Akismet : Akismet automatically checks all comments against a databank of known spammers to filter spam comments out.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, we will earn a small percentage of the sale if you make a purchase through this affiliate link, as well as we may earn a bonus from your registration through a referral link. You’re in no way obliged to make use of our affiliate or referral links but we would be grateful if you do as this would help support the free content we provide on this site. Below is a list of the affiliate partners we use along with their privacy policies.
Ads – Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
We partner with Google Analytics to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on this site through the use of first-party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the site, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity.
Last edited : 2 December 2020